Monday, October 10, 2011

Strep

Hello!

We haven't fallen off the planet...well perhaps we have.  We have been hiding in our basement feeling a little yucky.  Both girls have had strep, and have been recovering.  The youngest's case included more vomiting than I'd like to remember, which caused lack of sleep for her parents.  The oldest was in so much pain, that she cried much of the night, and had a hard time sleeping.  I'm so grateful at this moment for medications that doctors can apply to relieve pain when ibuprofen just doesn't cut it. 

So, the Holiday Plan is a bit derailed, and might be for a little bit more, as I plan a baptism ceremony for my son (he turned 8 in September and has chosen a date in October to be baptized, that will include as many family members as we can, but also involves driving out of state so that it's easier for more grandparents to get there).  Once I'm back, and hopefully everyone is healthy, I'll get to start washing baby clothes & the cloth diapers to have them ready!!  I'm excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment