Tuesday, March 29, 2011

YAY! It's the KOMO!





I'm so excited to let you all know that now, rather than just the nutrimill (which I love, and use) I can offer this beautiful brand of grain grinders from my website!!  The KOMO!    They have a large line of products.  Contact me for availability of the models.  My supplier is Pleasant Hill Grain.  If you follow the link, you can see more information about the products offered by KOMO.  I offer them for the same price, so please come back and order here.  They have just done a fabulous job of outlining the benefits of the the product and listing the prices for each in a clear manner, that just can't be copied (plus, I think I'm under contract to send you there first anyway...).  I'll be adding the KOMO to the Mixing and Grinding page (see top tabs) soon, but you can contact me before I do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment