Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week One: Here Goes Nothing!

Well, here we are!  August 28th.  School has started (more on that in another post), and I'm sitting here with a calendar in front of me.

It's what they call Planning and Paperwork week...

Mainly, I'll be thinking about and planning my holiday adventures--and cleaning up my office space!  This is actually very good.  If you saw it, you'd wonder how I get anything done.  Actually, I wonder it myself.  Maybe I don't get as much done as I could, and if getting things done with four children is harder than with three, I need to work on making getting things done possible.  So, I'm looking forward to this week, and having a goal.  It will be fun to include the cute little toddler I have in our holiday plans.  She's my cleaner, and knows how to put things away.  (Her siblings do too, however...)

Are you joining in?  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment