Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Pantry Challenge!

Sometimes the items in the pantry need to be rotated.  I find it's best to go through them once every 6 months or so, to make sure nothing is going to go bad, and then, as I plan meals that use up pantry items, I can restock the shelves with the basics again.  I stock my shelves a little differently than my friends do, and due to their curiosity about my methods, I wrote an entire post about it here.

I'll be participating in Life As Mom's pantry challenge this month, just to give myself some accountability--plus, it's a lot of fun to see what others keep in their pantry and how they make due with it!  Here's my meal plan for this week--and I plan on posting any other projects that I decide need to be done this month as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment