Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolution Part 2

I don't have many resolutions this year, because in the past I've made huge lists and then let them slide, becoming completely overwhelmed.  So, since my main goal is to find simple ways to improve my (and my family's) life, I was ecstatic when I learned about Home Sanctuary!  Each month, Miss Rachel puts up a tally sheet, with prizes.  Then each day she posts a challenge that is small but effective at making your home a better place (above and beyond usual and customary upkeep).

My resolution is to take part in the Small Things challenge for all of January, see how it goes (if it makes a difference here) and if I find it makes things better, to continue the practice.  I'm sure that giving myself a resolution for just one month can't be that bad, now can it?

Perhaps you can join me!!  Here's her Tally sheet from January 2010, as I haven't seen one for 2011 yet.  Go ahead and start, just use the old sheet...cross off the 2010 if it bothers you.  http://www.homesanctuary.com/files/tally-01.10.pdf 

Here's the link to the post with the 2011 January Tally Sheet, though if you already started, I'm sure it's no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment