Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday!

I love Fridays.  Especially since the kids have started school--they come home earlier, it's a no homework day, and it starts off our weekend wonderfully!  I don't think I could ever adequately explain how much I miss them while they are gone. 

Today, I actually need to RE CLEAN my desk again.  I thought it'd be easier to keep clean after I'd gotten rid of a bunch of things, but things keep coming.  My toddler continues to draw pictures (which I love, really), paperwork comes home from school, bills come in (thank heaven I already have the habit of immediately paying them...but then I let the envelope and leftover paper sit there--WHY?!?). Right now, there are a bunch of coupons I will probably not use sitting here by my keyboard.  So, off I go!  Of course, there's also the usual laundry and kitchen clean up (and those apricots are still calling my name...).

And, as for the Holiday Plan, I realize that wardrobe week isn't until week 6, but I'm going to have to do a little tweaking because at 26 weeks, my other clothes don't fit any more and I'll have to give in and take them out of my drawers (they are sitting folded nicely in the drawers and all the maternity clothes I've been wearing are in piles on top of the dresser.  What a mess!) Also, though wardrobe week is supposed to be a time when I go in and make sure the kids' cold weather clothes are available, the chilly morning we had this morning tells me that I might want to go ahead and get the sweaters out--even if they take them off by noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment