Sunday, September 4, 2011

Week 2 Begins: So, How'd It Go?

Honestly?  I made large dents in my to-do list.  Did I do everything?  No.  I took naps.  Muahaha.  However, I still did a lot, and was still able to read to my toddler, help the older two with homework, and get some sunshine (because what good is fall if there is no sunshine played in?)  Autumn is my favorite season of all, and I couldn't resist putting up some decorations today, even though it doesn't officially start until the 21st.  There will probably not be as much done as I hoped, because I live where I see things like this once Sept. hits:






These aren't my handiwork.  I just typed in the name of the city I live in, and this is what comes up on Google Images.  Amazing though, and they capture it very well.  I love it, and plan on being out in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment