Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 2: Calendar and Creativity Week

This week should be a lot of fun.  Organizing crafts, cleaning out the craft box (I used to toss stuff, but I think this year, I'm going to give the stuff I don't want to use to a craft box for the kids to use).  It says to plan the activities for the next few months, and I'm already ahead of the game.  I bought a big calendar on Amazon (this one)
2011 Big Plans Wall Calendar

And I've filled in all the days the kids have off school, all my baby appointments (glucose test this month, ug!), and days that we HAVE to be somewhere.  This week I'll add the things we want to do, like taking our son on a short trip for his 8th birthday, planning his baptism, park days, holiday visits (I made our extended family agree to a Thanksgiving dinner here at our house earlier in the month!), house hunting appointments, and so on.  I think I'm going to start up a pinterest page as well, as I'm already addicted to the ideas, so I might as well share them.  Oh, and then, perhaps some more Christmas shopping...because...well...  Well, c'mon...who doesn't love to spread out a good reason to go shopping over several months?

No comments:

Post a Comment